You will only get one chance to make an impression. This list will ensure that you make a good first impression.
- Maintain a neat lawn and keep shrubbery trimmed
- It is important to organize and store garden equipment and tools, and to keep hoses clean and neatly oiled.
- Repair gates, fences, and sidewalks
- Your front door will be scrutinized by potential buyers. Make sure it’s clean and freshly painted.
- The front walkway should look as beautiful as possible. It should be kept clean and tidy. Seasonal or colorful flowers can help to brighten up the appearance.
- Replace or remove dying or dead plants and add color using blooming flowers
- Get rid of all yard debris
- Take newspapers, bikes, and toys out
- You can park your car in the garage, and you should keep extra cars away from the property Garage.
- Keep your floors clean and sweep regularly
- All items should be neatly arranged and stored
- For a bright and airy feeling, open drapes and turn on the lights. Buyers love bright, clean homes.
- Fresh flowers can be placed in the main rooms
- Make your bed and place all clothing away
- Turn off the television
- Toys should be put away
- Maintain a comfortable temperature
- Pets should be kept out of reach. Keep pet areas clean, tidy, and free from odors
- Safely store jewelry, cash and prescription medication.
- You want your home to smell wonderful. Try potpourri or febreze.
- The kitchen and bathrooms should be shining.
- Display personal photos and other items as little as possible.
- Polish floors, mirrors, counters, and fixtures
- Caulking and grout repairs
- Fix a leaking toilet or leaky plumbing. These items will be visible to buyers during an inspection. With a lot more minor items, it is easy for someone to get the impression that there are bigger items and the home has not been well maintained.
- You should not keep personal hygiene products out of reach
- Clean floors, cabinets and appliances
- Make sure you have clean countertops and that all dishes are properly disposed of
- Repair faucets and appliances
- Straighten closets. Buyers do not need to open them but will look inside for size and shelves.
- Hang clothes neatly and store shoes in boxes
- Get rid of clutter
- Replace damaged light bulbs
- Window cleaning should be done so that the glass sparkles.
- Carpets can be replaced or cleaned
- Use neutral colors to paint your rooms
- Potential buyers are more at ease if their owners aren’t there
- Please refer anyone who is not accompanied by an agent to your property to me to pre-qualify them
- If you’re leaving town, leave a phone number.
This post was written by a real estate expert from the Dotoli group. Josh Dotoli is Paramount Residences #1 Selling Realtor with nine sales in 2021, 3x more sales than any other Realtor selling in the building. The Paramount Residences enjoys a prime beach area location. It is a Ft. Lauderdale oceanfront condo located across from the beach. Looking for a Paramount Condo Fort Lauderdale For Sale? Contact us today!